- "Lover Boy"
- "Watching You"
- "Outta Time"
- "Straight Into the Fire"
- "Stop Me"
- "Never Mind"
- "Love is a Suicide"
- "Devil's Don't Fly"
- "Addicted to a Memory"
- "Nothing Lasts Forever"
- "If I Was God"
- "Blue Knees" (Leaked)
- "Dead Girl Walking"
- "Diamond Days"
- "Golden Days" (Rough demo of "Diamond Days")
- "Die For"
- "Hatefuck" (Intended to be a lead single but Melanie dropped it from the final track list due to her younger fanbase)
- "I Think I'm Crazy" (2016 mix, wanted to include it as a diss to Vinny)
- "Le Chat Noir"
- "Million Men" (2016 mix, was scrapped the same reason as Hatefuck)
- "Miss a Thing" (Never recorded)
- "Rabbit Hole"
- "Riot in My Heart" (Re-worked into Straight Into the Fire)
- "Silent Heartbeat"
- "Soda" (Intended to be a bonus track)
- "Stop Right There" (Concept instrumental leaked)
- "Stranger" (Intended to be a single)
- "Violet Roses"
- As previously stated, the lead single was intended to be Hatefuck, but dropped it due to her younger fanbase.
- The lead single was planned to be Schizo to lure fans of the Crybaby aesthetic and era back, after the plans with Hatefuck fell through, it's the most Crybaby-esque song on Stranger.
- A music video was allegedly filmed during mid-2016
- It was intended to have Blue Knees as a b-side, but was ultimately cancelled.
- The second single was planned to be Lover Boy to show that she is having a newer sound on Stranger.
- An early storyboard of the music video leaked in November 2017
- It was intended to have Love is a Suicide as a b-side.
- The third single was planned to be Stop Me to represent a new, darker side of Melanie's music. Allegedly was produced to have the feel of someone like Natalia Kills or Allie X.
- A music video script is in circulation for trading.
- It was intended to have no b-side
- The fourth single was intened to be Demise, reasoning is unknown.
- Allegedly planned to have Stop Right There as a b-side.
- The final single was planned to be Addicted to a Memory
The theme of the album is very obvious, feeling like a stranger. Melanie would've most likely explained it as "feeling like you're invisible and overall a huge mess", especially as some of the songs don't fit the theme as well as others do. She wanted the album to have a dark-pop sound a la Natalia Kills or Lady Gaga circa 2011.